Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Fought the Law and the Law Won

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! My part in the torture-fest that is the bar exam is done! I thought y'all might want to know what it looked like inside the bar exam room, so I took these incognito photos after we finished day two. I tried to capture the size of the room but since I didn't want to look uncool the pictures are a little blurry and not the best quality.

Can you see the enthusiasm? This photo shows the front of the room.

Sorry about my finger and the blurry photo. This is a photo facing the back of the room. To give you an idea of the number to test takers, the tables filled the entire room with two people per table.

Just what the world needs, more lawyers... kidding Washington State Bar Association. I really like the legal profession (notice I didn't say "lawyers"). Don't fail me because I'm sassy!

Now that it's all over, I really don't know how to feel. Part of me feels relieved that it's done but another part of me is sad that law school is officially done and the training wheels are off. I don't have a strong feeling on whether I passed or not because the exam had a few surprises. The prep course I took for 6 weeks really focused on training students to follow their style and answer model, which was sort of a bad thing because it made me a little rigid when writing my essays. The areas of law overlapped in fact patterns a lot more than I anticipated. *Sigh*

Leave it to the law to take all the fun out of being done -- on to the binge drinking!!!!

1 comment:

Michael Smetana said...

So you were at a Bar Exam and you were afraid of looking UN-Cool... Wait a Second, Is this just an excuse for the pictures?
Sports