Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Outing of a Covert Tooth

Some of you already know this, but I have (um... had) an extra tooth in my upper left gum. I've known about this covert tooth for years - I discovered the tooth when I had x-rays for my braces as a teenager. Well, late last month, I was eating my lunch and felt a weird little tip of a tooth on the left side of my palate. I immediately knew what this meant, a trip to the dentist and probably removal.

For those you remember the Valerie Plame scandal of last year, I've likened my tooth to the former CIA operative. My tooth (Valerie Plame) was a covert operative until one of my other teeth (Bob Novak) outed her identity. Ryan aptly pointed out that the surgeon who removed my tooth may be Dick Cheney in this story.

Anyway, good bye dear tooth. Thanks for your years of service and God speed.

Post Operative Glamour

No comments: