Thursday, July 30, 2009

Visitors from DC!

Last weekend, our good friends, Bonnie and Joe, came to visit from DC. Bonnie and I went to law school together and Joe and Ryan used to be part of an informal "Beer and Ideas" inventing group along with another friend, Byron. Bonnie and I also went to law school with Byron's wife, Amy.

Actually, this could get confusing, so I'll break it down.

Law School Pals: Amy, Bonnie, and me

Beer and Ideas Geeks: Joe, Ryan, and Byron

Byron and Amy are married and Joe and Bonnie are married.

OK, now that we've got that straight, check out this movie that I made of a hiking adventure on the Snoqualmie River. But before you do, let me just say that record companies are LAME for many reasons one of which is the fact that they are now blocking all audio from home movies uploaded to YouTube that include clips of songs they own. As you will see, music is essential to a story and to convey emotion on film. Ugh!


No comments: