Friday, March 13, 2009

Perhaps the Biggest Test to Our Marriage

Last night, UConn (Darcy's alma mater) played Syracuse (Ryan's hometown team) in an epic 6-overtime battle. As you can imagine, the game was intense and emotional. Some things were said that we can't take back. For example, "How could you support the Cuse? Devendorf is a douchebag!" and "UConn is a bunch of lazy kids that don't move on offense." We've spent a lot of time this morning apologizing to each other and trying to move on, and I feel good about our chances to make it through this bad spell.

Ok, that's a little overdramatic. It was a great game and we couldn't believe what we were watching.

I took a few poor quality photos on my iPhone. Sorry for the blurriness -- it was dark and I'm sure my hand was influenced by my nerves.

Jonny Flynn shooting free throws in the sixth overtime.


Freshman Kemba Walker Stunned


Ryan's joy and his security blanket.



I'm not a happy camper.

On to the big dance!

1 comment:

Christopher Devendorf said...

Yeah 'Cuse! And for the record, I would just like to say that I am not related to Eric Devendorf.