Friday, November 28, 2008

O Tannenbaum...

Ryan usually has a very strict rule about Christmas decorations. In his opinion, you can't decorate for the holidays until after December 1. During Thanksgiving dinner, our friends, Amy and Byron, mentioned that they were going on a fun outing to pick out the perfect tree on "Black Friday".

After much cajoling, Ryan eventually gave in and we went to pick up our tree. Interestingly, Ryan dramatically changed his mind and was all about decking the halls with Christmas cheer. We'll post pictures of the final product tomorrow. In the meantime, check out these pics of the shenanigans.

Ryan and Mike find the perfect tree.


Ryan loves having his picture taken.


What did I tell you? Ryan loves the holidays.


Proof positive that tree hugging runs in the family.


When company comes to Seattle, we put them to work!

1 comment:

dpeter said...

Hey, nice tree.
I work for Ryan’s Dad here in Syracuse. We at the office; Eileen, Deb, and I are trying to find the perfect office Christmas exchange gift for John. We know he likes books. I used to live in Seattle and was wandering if you thought he would like to visit the bookstores on 1st avenue south when he was over visiting you two this January. I have no idea how you planned outings for the few day he is with you so here I am asking. You know him better than I do. Would he want to spend time looking when he visits you? Would you want him to spend time looking? Get back to me if you can at: pyoung@patrick-dillon-cpa.com
Peter Young