Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Knew Having All These Brothers Would Come In Handy...

Congratulations to my little brother, John, and his wonderful girlfriend, Ellie, on their recently announced engagement! As a kid I thought having so many brothers was such a pain. As an adult, I now know that having brothers means having cool new people, like Ellie, added to our family.

For folks that haven't met my brother or his soon-to-be wife, John coaches basketball and works with kids. Ellie is a very talented designer who specializes in commercial design and also works on residential projects. The met while attending Univ. of Wisconsin at Stout, where John played basketball and studied psychology while Ellie was on the volleyball team and studied interior design. After school, they moved to Greenwich, Connecticut, for a while before relocating to my hometown of Kalispell, Montana.

Lots of love to the happy couple! Cheers!

No comments: