Monday, November 26, 2007

Big News!

After many months searching for the right job, I am happy to report that as of today I am joining the working masses. You are looking at (or reading about) the next Associate Director of Washington Water Policy for the nonprofit organization American Rivers. American Rivers does a wide range of work from protecting and preserving rivers and habitat to protecting public health and water quality. At American Rivers, my work will include implementation of the Water for Life and the River Heritage programs. I'm very excited to be working with American Rivers and to be involved in water policy, an increasingly urgent and important issue both domestically and around the world.

Stay tuned for updates as I get settled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Darcy! You deserve it. I'm glad you found something that inspired and suited you.